Every day from 14 - 23h



En Sr

Where can you get help?

In addition to listening and support, which can do a lot for a person, it is good to know which organizations can also provide assistance – to a suicidal person but also to you. You can contact following organizations for help:

  • Center “Srce”
  • your doctor
  • teacher
  • school psychologist
  • psychotherapist
  • specialist institution such as the Institute of Psychiatry in Novi Sad